|8538.90.90||20||Parts suitable for use solely or principally with the apparatus of heading 85.35, 85.36 or 85.37.
- Other - Other: - Other - Metal contacts||-||Free||CCCT, LDCT|
|8538.90.90||30||Parts suitable for use solely or principally with the apparatus of heading 85.35, 85.36 or 85.37.
- Other - Other: - Other - Other parts of switchgear, switchboards, panel boards and distribution boards||-||Free||CCCT, LDCT|
|8538.90.90||90||Parts suitable for use solely or principally with the apparatus of heading 85.35, 85.36 or 85.37.
- Other - Other: - Other - Other||-||Free||CCCT, LDCT|
|8540.91.10||00||Thermionic, cold cathode or photo-cathode valves and tubes (for example, vacuum or vapour or gas filled valves and tubes, mercury arc rectifying valves and tubes, cathode-ray tubes, television camera tubes).
- Parts: - Of cathode-ray tubes - Front panel assemblies as follows:(a) with respect to colour cathode-ray television picture tube, an assembly that consists of a glass panel to which a shadow mask or aperture grill is attached for ultimate use, that is suitable for incorporation into a colour cathode-ray television picture tube (including a video monitor or video projector cathode-ray tube) and that has undergone the necessary chemical and physical processes for imprinting phosphors on the glass panel with sufficient precision to render a video image when excited by a stream of electrons; or(b) with respect to a monochrome cathode-ray television picture tube, an assembly that consists of either a glass panel or a glass envelope, that is suitable for incorporation into a monochrome cathode-ray television picture tube (including a video monitor or video projector cathode-ray tube) and that has undergone the necessary chemical and physical processes for imprinting phosphors on the glass panel or glass envelope with sufficient precision to render a video image when excited by a stream of electrons||-||Free||CCCT, LDCT|
|9023.00.00||00||Instruments, apparatus and models, designed for demonstrational purposes (for example, in education or exhibitions), unsuitable for other uses.||-||Free||CCCT, LDCT|
|9801.10.20||00||Conveyances or containers of Chapters 86, 87, 88 or 89, engaged in the international commercial transportation of goods or passengers, including any ancillary equipment necessary to ensure the safety, security, containment and preservation of the goods or passengers.
- Conveyances and containers.
- Containers, on condition that:(a) the ancillary equipment for the containers does not include vehicles, accessories, spare parts of vehicles or packaging, and (b) the containers:(i) are fully or partially enclosed to constitute a compartment intended for containing goods;(ii) are of a permanent character and suitable for repeated use;(iii) are designed to carry goods by one or more modes of transport without requiring intermediate reloading; and(iv) are 6.1 m or more in length or have an internal volume of 14 m3 or more;(v) leave from and return to a foreign country in the normal course of operation; and(vi) are exported within 365 days of the date of their importation or for an additional period not exceeding 24 months where a customs officer is satisfied that the exportation of the containers is delayed because:(A) of adverse weather conditions;(B) the containers are being equipped, reconditioned, reconstructed, refurbished or repaired;(C) the containers have a major equipment breakdown;(D) the containers are detained under an order of a Canadian court, or under an Act of Parliament or the legislature of a province or any regulation made thereunder; or(E) the delivery of the goods to be loaded in the containers is delayed.The containers provided for in this tariff item may engage in the transportation of goods from one point in Canada to another point in Canada where:(a) the transportation does not occur outside the territorial limits of Canada; and(b) the container has not entered Canada for the purpose of an in-transit movement through Canada to a point outside of Canada.||-||Free||CCCT, LDCT|
|9808.00.00||00||Articles for the personal or official use of representatives of foreign countries and of Her Majesty's Governments, and for the personal use of their families, suites or servants.||-||Free||CCCT, LDCT|
|9830.00.00||00||The following for use at a meeting or convention by a foreign organization (excluding a Canadian branch of such an organization), that is a corporation with a head office outside of Canada or an association that is not incorporated and no member of that association is a resident of Canada:
Banners, flags, papers, shields, stand decorations, backdrops and other decorations;Identification badges;Information bulletins, booklets, programs and memoranda relating to the meeting or convention or to products displayed at the meeting or convention;Lapel buttons, billfolds, keycases, pens, pencils, corsages, T-shirts, scarves, mugs, jewellery, badges and other souvenirs and official paraphernalia;Printing plates, rolls, cylinders, matrices, moulds, exposed positive or negative films and other goods for the production of advertising matter relating to the meeting or convention;Stationery, paper clips, pens, pencils and other office supplies (not including office machines);on condition that:(i) the meeting or convention is not open to the Canadian public at large;(ii) the foreign organization maintains suitable records as required for the administration of this tariff item; and(iii) goods imported for free distribution or sale if not so distributed or sold are exported immediately after the meeting or convention.||-||Free||CCCT, LDCT|